Monday, February 14, 2011

MY VALENTINES DAY PROJECT

Jack's friend Lisa, (check out her blog - Adventures of the Z Man + 1,) has been really busy being very crafty. She inspired me to do something for Maggie. Well, I didn't do it all, but it's a start.

I went online to Etsy and bought an iron on project. Here are the many pieces that it took to put together.

After I ironed it all on.

Maggie wore her outfit to her Valentines party today. It got very stained, so I hope it comes out.

After dinner Maggie enjoyed the yummy brownie treat that we made for her friends at daycare. She has never had brownie before, so it was a first. She really enjoyed it.


Hope you had a fun and special day. I love both of my Valentines.

1 comment:

  1. SUPER CUTE!! I had no idea you could buy kits like that, very cool!! Good job Ashley! :)

    ReplyDelete