Sunday, October 30, 2011

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY MAGGIE

We celebrated Maggie's 3rd birthday this weekend. It was so much fun! I can't believe she is so grown up. Here are just a few pictures to show off what we did!

The table decorations:
 

Cousin time:
 

The cake that never got eaten:
 

Sliding down the slide:
 

Jumping on the trampoline:
 

Riding the zip line:
 

Opening all our wonderful gifts:
 

Blowing out the candles for the 2nd time:
 

Cousin picture in the mask:
 
Posted by Picasa


We have had such a fun and busy weekend. Thanks for all that came to share in our fun and excitement! Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl. Your daddy and I love you so much! We can't wait to watch you continue to grow into a beautiful little girl.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I hate that we missed it. Please keep inviting us. I love to see you guys and sweet, sweet Maggie.

    ReplyDelete