Sunday, January 13, 2013

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME

September 27, 2012 is a day that changed my plans for the year. I as admitted to the hospital and officially put on bed rest for the next seven weeks. If I could turn back time, I wish I could have those seven weeks back. However, those seven weeks is what brought my little girl her safe and healthy.

Tomorrow I will rejoin the real world and become a working mom again. This time a working mom of two kids. I'm very sad for the fact that I've only had Mary home for two weeks. I feel as if I haven't gotten that good time in with her. I did enjoy my two weeks with her and look forward to my time off in the future.

I know tomorrow will be hard, but each day in the future it will get easier. My piece of mind comes in knowing that she will be home with Jack tomorrow. If not mommy, then daddy! Right?

Thank you all for the kind words, the love and support! My 60 kids I know are ready to have me back along with my team! Hopefully they can handle me and my emotional self tomorrow

Please let tonight go slow!

No comments:

Post a Comment