Thursday, July 30, 2009

HAPPY 9 MONTH BIRTHDAY LITTLE GIRL

It is amazing how fast 9 months has gone. I feel like it was just yesterday that I gave birth to my sweet little angel. She has grown up right before my eyes. It has been great this summer getting to be part of her growth. She has learned so much, crawling, pulling up on things and eating big girl food. Who would have ever thought we would be at this point. I didn't. I am going to be sad when summer is over, because I won't have those special times. I just have to look forward to my holidays and my next summer where she will be learning so much. For now I will hold on to my memories that Mags and I have made.

Here are some pics of the past few weeks. Enjoy!

Maggie playing in the laundry basket. She had so much fun.


If you look close, you can see her 1st tooth.


Maggie and her two cousins playing in the mask. Aly and Maddy had so much fun.


Maggie at her 9th month birthday appointment and having lunch with daddy to celebrate! We love this baby girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment