Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WE ARE READY FOR THE 4TH!!!

We are officially ready for the 4th. We start off our fun festivities by celebrating my nephews 9th birthday. I can remember holding him and playing with him when he was born! I am getting really old.

Here is Robby as a little boy. He will now be a 4th grader. Aggg! I teach that grade. I know how these kids are.



We will then visit Addison for Kaboom town and then head out to the lake to celebrate our old family tradition! We can't wait. Maggie is all ready to go! Happy 4th of July everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Love the dress!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is precious! Y'all have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl...I didn't know you had a blog! I am glad you left me a comment, so now I can add you to mine :) I LOVE Maggie's dress for the 4th! How could you not celebrate with that little cutie! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! Take care!

    ReplyDelete