Thursday, April 8, 2010

HELP WANTED!

It is that time of year again when I need your help. I know right now we are all very busy. A few months ago I wrote about a sweet little girl name Laurel. Laurel was diagnosed with cancer in February and is now completing a 42 week chemo treatment. It has been really hard on their family, but the Batchelder family is very strong and making the best of the bad situation. Here is how you can help. Every year my school participates in the Frisco Relay for Life. Relay for Life is an event that raises money to help the fight against cancer. I am raising money to help in the fight against cancer. Not only for my family members that have been affected by the disease, but for Laurel Batchelder a 3 year old currently fighting. If you can donate anything, now is your chance. Please go to this website:

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/ashleymartin

Thanks in advance for all that you do. If you can't donate as this time, take the time to go to Laurel's website and read all about her. She really is a beautiful little girl who has so much to look forward to.

Laurel's page: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/laurelbatch"

I leave you now with a picture of Laurel and her little brother.

1 comment:

  1. I donated to your walk, good luck! its a great cause!!

    ReplyDelete