Sunday, May 16, 2010

MAGGIES FRIST ZOO TRIP

Saturday we got to take Maggie to the Zoo for the first time. My friend Janet had her daughters 4th birthday at the zoo. We packed up the car and made our way to Ft. Worth for the day. It was lots of fun, and a good time. I highly recommend a zoo birthday! Very easy set up, party, and clean up! Plus you don't have to have it at your house!!! Any how, it was a great day. Maggie had lots of fun! Here are jut a few picks of our trip. Check out more of our adventures on www.jackash.smugmug.com

During the party they showed off some animals! My child played with a chair. Next year I think she will really show an interest!! I thought this was a really good pic!


This was a bubble that looked into the water of a fish tank. Maggie had a hard time figuring out the bubble. It was a cute picture of her in it.


Maggie and a giant croc!


Daddy and his little Monkey!


A family shot!


Overall, it was a great day. As we drove home I wished I lived in Ft. Worth sometimes. I just think that city does a fabulous job of making things look great! I get a little jealous sometimes!!

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could have seen you, since you were just across the street.

    ReplyDelete