Wednesday, June 29, 2011

FIRST WEEK OF SUMMER!

 


We had our first official week of summer and it started off very busy. We had a kick off night on Sunday at the Saavedra's house. The kids swam in the pool, the dad's played top golf, and the mom's and kids had ice cream. It was so much fun. Maggie had her MRI that week, so we headed to the hospital early on Tuesday morning. Maggie was a not so good patient, but ended up doing pretty well. We got the all clear, so we are pretty excited. I guess we will have to wait and see if she ever has another seizure. Hopefully never! On Thursday we celebrated my sisters birthday as a family. It was lots of fun! We had a blast. That weekend we headed to Houston for Caroline's recital (Maggie's cousin). I didn't get any pictures. I did take my camera, but never took it out. She was a little star and stole the show. I loved watching her. She is just a little ham. We spent a lot of time with the Houston family and it was fun. We missed Jack's sister and kids, but we will see them soon. That wraps up our first week! We have plenty more to come!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment