Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WEEK TWO! FATHERS DAY

Week two has come and gone. I am very sad that it seems to be going so fast. On Monday, Maggie and I went to explore daddy's new office. We stopped by our friend Will's house on the way and played a little bit. Of course mommy didn't have her camera with her as we played and visited daddy. While at daddy's office we toured and met a lot of people. We had a lot of fun. Maggie did walk away with a prize from daddy's office. She got a ball. We have had so much fun with that ball.

On Tuesday, Maggie and I ran some errands and ate lunch with Jenny and Will. I had a workshop to go to, so Maggie hung out with Jenny and Will. They had lots of fun taking naps together and then playing. Wednesday was pretty much the same way. I had a workshop, so we went to the park in the morning and then ended up for lunch at Aunt Amy's where Maggie hung out and took a nap. Her cousins were so upset, because they wanted some play time with her.

Thursday was a fun day. We went to Stacy's house to play with Michael, Jonathan and help watch Will. The kids made a mess. It was so fun. We stayed for lunch and then went home and took a nap. It was a long week!

Friday is our library day. We meet up with Kinsley, Madison, and took Will along. The kids just have a good time. Here is a picture of Will and Maggie waiting on the bubbles. I have to get the other girls as well.



After the library we headed out to feed the ducks. Maggie loved this. I was so worried that she would fall into the lake. She did great, and we had lots of fun!!



Saturday Maggie and Jack had a father daughter day. They went to the park, ran some errands, and just hung out at home. I on the other hand went to Student Teacher training. I will have to keep you posted on that!!!

Sunday was Fathers Day! I can't tell you how much I love Jack and the fact that he makes a wonderful father. Maggie is a daddy's girl! She loves him so much and runs to him everyday when he gets home. He takes such good care of her and I and has been so wonderful. He wins father of the year in my book. (Don't tell him I said something so cheesy!!!)

After some yummy cinnamon rolls for breakfast we meet my dad for lunch at the lake. It was a lot of fun testing out the new restaurant.



After nap time, we went to Lori's house for a continued fathers day celebration. We had burgers and a great dessert. It was just a portion of our family, and it turned out to be a great time. Maggie and Kennedi (Kiki) had so much fun. They played all night! Maggie didn't make it to be until 10:30. Wow! She slept great for me the next morning!





Wow, we have really done a lot! I promise this week has been a lot better with my camera! I have been taking it everywhere! I really have been enjoying every moment of our time! We have no plans this week, so we will see where it will take us!

1 comment:

  1. Fun times. Wish I could spend a week with the kids just hanging out!

    ReplyDelete