Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WEEK THREE - SO MUCH, IT'S A PICTURE POST

We have had a busy three weeks! It is flying by so fast. I really need it to slow way down!!!

Monday, Maggie and I went and hung out with Jenny and Will. (Yes, we hang out with them all the time, but it is so much fun!) We live three blocks from each other!!! Will had his 18 month appt. so we made our way back home and ate lunch and just hung out for the afternoon. I got busy and made dinner while Maggie napped. It was Maggie's first night to try Spaghetti! She made a big mess. Next time I will put something down on the floor! It was a big mess, but fun to watch her! That was the only day we got a solid meal down her. She now has a habit of chewing for a bit, then hoarding food in her mouth and finally spitting it out! Yuck is right!!! If you have any suggestions or tips on stopping this, let me know.


Tuesday, Maggie and I walked to the park to meet up with Michael and Stacy. We played at the park and then hit the splash park. It was so fun. Michael is a fun playmate! He just had so much fun! Afterwards, we headed over to Stacy's house to hang out with her mom, Jenny, Will and Stacy's other little boy Jonathan! We ate pizza and hung out. The kids had a lot of fun, and the moms enjoyed our time as well.


Wednesday was a boring day for Maggie. I cleaned! Yes, I cleaned. My wonderful husband who cleaned the last time was nowhere to be found! I guess his one stop cleaning gig is over! It is up to me now to keep up with the house. It is not my favorite job, so I put it off as much as I can! I am really bad!! I think I surprised Jack with a clean house! After dinner we headed outside to play. It was s hot night, but I felt Maggie needed to play with her backyard toys! She had a blast and once again cried for 20 min. when we came inside.


On Thursday we went and met dad for lunch, saw my friend Teresa at work, and stopped by my mom's work and went and saw the airplanes.


Maggie, didn't want to leave her daddy. Can you tell from this picture who is a daddy's girl? This is what happens every time he leaves. We might have to cut out lunches with daddy. Car rides home are not fun for mommy!!!

Maggie also didn't take a nap on Thursday. It made for a long day. Daddy was not home for dinner, so we hit our favorite spot with Will and Jenny and had dinner. It was great, the kids were great, and we had leftovers!!!

We hit the library on Friday again with our friend Will. They really love hanging out and having fun. After the library we made our way to run some errands and then met back up with Jenny and Will for our leftover lunch! It was a lot of fun.


On Saturday we spent the day doing my favorite thing, shopping for Maggie! I can't get enough of it. When we got home Maggie wanted to be like me. She took my car keys, got her purse, and my glasses and took off for her car. I guess we go to many places in one day.

I have to add in the picture as well. Everyday I tell Maggie it is time to go. She has it in her head that she needs to gather up everything and take it to the car with her. It is amazing what that girl gets into her hands. I had to take a picture to show you how funny it is!


On Sunday I went to a baby shower for my friend Jenni, and afterwards we went to the lake. Here is Maggie hanging out in the air condition! She is one smart cookie!


After two attempts, she finally decided she wanted in the water! She had so much fun. She would sing and talk and try to dip her head in the water. The life jacket holds her back from doing that. Overall, it was a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment