Thursday, July 1, 2010

HEAVY HEART

As many of you know, I am a blog stalker. I can get sucked into peoples blogs all night long. Jack usually makes fun of me, because I have no idea who any of these people are. Over the past few weeks, I have been following so many different stories that make my heart very heavy. From my best friends little niece, Laural, to Praying for Keith Beasley, one of my sorority sisters, Saving Grace, and many more. Over the past few months I have been following a story of Baby Cohen and his journey into this world. With a heavy heart it makes me sad to say that Baby Cohen didn't make it. I have so many friends and family members who have battled trying to have a baby, and eventually they are lucky enough to have a baby or babies. So, for me this is so sad. I can't even imagine the hurt one most go through. Megan is a strong person for not shutting out the world. She has continued to move forward and share her story. Today, I ask that you pray for her family and their healing. I will also provide links to my other stories if you too would like to follow the journeys of so many.



It is one of those things that we don't know why God calls people home, but I live on the faith that one day I will know. Until that day, please take this time to remember your family members and friends and how each one of them touches our lives somehow!




Ashley

Links to read up on:
http://www.inthiswonderfullife.com/ - Baby Cohen's site

http://kaylananddylan.blogspot.com/ - Saving Grace - The journey of a friend whose babies were born early and their journey into life.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/laurelbatch - My best friends niece who is battling cancer.

Pray for Keith Beasley - I go through facebook

These are just a few that I have found. I know their are many more out there. Let me know if you know of anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment