Wednesday, July 7, 2010

THAT MRS. 4TH OF JULY TO YOU!!!

As many of my friends will tell you 4th of July is my favorite holiday! I would have been married on 4th of July just to have fireworks! Yes, I know I'm crazy, but I love fireworks to music and just celebrating the good old Holiday. I think I would rather have the 4th over my birthday any day! This year we had so much fun. I am starting the post with our library time on Friday. I had Mags dressed up in her 4th of July dress. It was her dress from last year. Here is a little before and after. What a difference a year makes.




I paid $5.00 for it and have gotten a lot of use out of it. Now, I am looking for one that she can wear on the beach. Anyone got any ideas, or know someone who will make me a white one for cheep?

Okay, back to our 4th of July fun! We went to the library on Friday with our friends. Here is a picture of Madison and Maggie dancing at story time. Madison is so fun and loud. She cheers after every story.


Here is Will and Kinsley waiting for bubbles. The kids love when they do the bubbles. We love our friends at the library. It makes for fun times!



After the library, we went to eat lunch and then run some errands. Do you think Maggie and Will will get tired of each other? I hope not. Jenny and I have so much fun on a weekly basis. What would we do without Jenny and Will?


Later that night we headed out in the pouring rain to my nephew's 10th birthday! Once again my sister had big plans. We were to go put-putting! Well, the rain came and came! Put-putting was out. We tried to go bowling, but ended up singing on the Wii instead. Here is Jack and Maggie singing and rocking out! Lots of fun was had. I don't know how Maggie slept through the house of screaming kids and loud adults. We had a lot of fun!



Here is Robby enjoying is ice cream cake! It was yummy!!!



On Saturday we were very unsure of the weather. We always do fireworks on the lake for the 4th. The weather looked kind-of iffy and we didn't know what are plans were. We finally got out on the lake. It was a lot of fun until the big storm rolled in. We did make it safely back to the slip and just hung out there until the rain passed. Here are a few pics form the day!

Here are Aly, Maggie and Kiki looking at the water! It was so cute how much fun they were having.

Here is Maggie in her 4th of July swimsuit! She was very hot at this point and wanted in the water!

Here is Maggie driving the boat. Watch out Captain Dewey!

Here is Maggie and her daddy! They are so cute!!

Maggie and her cousin Robby! He is so great to her.


After we swim, eat, and hang out we head out to watch the fireworks. This is the best part.

The best part of the night are the glow in the dark bracelets and necklaces from the dollar store. Here are Aly and Maddy showing them off!


Fireworks don't show up very well on camera, but here is what I love best!

Here is what I love the most. My daughter enjoying the fireworks right beside me. Jack was taking the pic, but I love him as well!


On the 4th we headed out to Rick and Stacy's to enjoy a yummy dinner, play outside with the water table and head to the park to watch fireworks. The kids stayed up late and had so much fun. Michael kept saying, "How pretty, can we go yet?" It was fun. Here is Maggie in her pj's with Michael watching the fireworks.


Once again it was a successful 4th! We had so much fun! Watch out lady liberty, this is my holiday!!!

1 comment: