Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WEEK FOUR - OOPS, I FORGOT MY CAMERA

Does it surprise you that I forgot my camera? I go in periods of where I have it, and then I go in spurts where I don't have it. We had a very good week, but very low-key week. On Monday we celebrated my niece Aly's 8th birthday. I remember her being born. Wow, what a crazy 8 years ago it was. She is a wonderful little girl and is such a great cousin to Maggie. She is so helpful and kind. We spent the whole day with my family. We were going to have a swim party, but the rain came and canceled that plan. My sister took everyone on at her house and we ate pizza and played. It was a fun night.


On Tuesday, Maggie and I helped my mom move. It was yet another crazy move. Maggie did go nap at Jenny's house and we got a lot moved. We went to dinner and then went to the park. Maggie loves the park, she cried when we left. After dinner we went back over to my moms house to continue the move. Maggie went to bed at the Abraham's. I guess you can call that her second home!

On Wednesday, Maggie and daddy had a daddy daughter day. I was in a workshop, and Jack and Mags hung out. He failed at taking pics for me, but they went to the Apple store, Dillard's, and hung out at home and played. I got to try my first Dimples Cupcake! I will say it was a yummy treat. It makes me want to bake and create my own kind of cupcakes. That won't help in my weight loss battle!!!

On Thursday we had a big day. We meet up with my old Story friends for lunch at Chuy's. We picked Jenny and Will up. It was a fun time in the car! Now, lunch for Maggie, was not so fun.


Maggie had to be entertained all through lunch. Thank goodness for the IPhone and lots of kids toys. Here is Maggie modeling her sunglasses! Strike a pose!


Will was a great boy at lunch! Here is Will wearing Maggie's shades. He is so stinking cute!!


Thursday night we had Stacy, Michael, Jonathan, Jenny and Will over for dinner. Their husbands were out of town, so we had a yummy pasta dinner and then went outside to play. The kids has so much fun. We played in diapers, and then Maggie took hers off and it was downhill from there.
Michael and Will playing at the water table.


Maggie playing with the chalk.


Here is a picture of all of them together, but as everyone knows it is hard to get a great picture of little kids.


We ended the week at library time on Friday and Robby's birthday bash! I can't wait to post all of that in my 4th of July post.

No comments:

Post a Comment