Sunday, August 1, 2010

WEEK EIGHT - COUSIN TIME

This was such a fun week for us. We got in a lot of family time, and it was fun! Monday we headed out to Celebration park for a play date with Will and Jenny. The kids had such a great time. It's a splash park and playground that the kids can run wild on. They did so good. After we headed to McDonald's for a happy meal lunch. Maggie set on a cube for the first time and did great! After naps, Jenny and Will came back over for coloring adventures! They always do so well together.

Maggie loving the splash park.

Maggie with her friend Will. They have grown so close to each other.

Coloring time!


Tuesday was a down day for us. Maggie and I organized her closet. We are very lucky to get so many hand-me-downs. This girl has a dress for everyday now! We hit the jack-pot.

On Wednesday we had our cousin Kennedi over. We call her Kiki! Kiki and Maggie had a blast. Maggie cried all day after they left. I think this was the hardest day for me this summer. I couldn't entertain her enough. I wonder who she gets that from?

Kiki and Maggie playing blocks and watching Dora.


On Thursday we ventured out to the mall to meet daddy for a Chick-fil-la lunch. We then met up with Amy (my sister,) her two girls Aly and Maddy, and my other sister Lori, and her daughter Kiki. Eddie Coker was playing, so I pushed back nap time and we had lots of fun dancing. We brought Maddy back with us and had a sleep over for the night. She is going into Kindergarten this year and she was such a big help! I just loved having her here. We ate pizza, played outside, watched 100 episodes of ICarly, ate cinnamon rolls, and went to library time. Maggie loved having her here. It was the best visit.

Maddy and Maggie playing at the water table.


After bath time.


Friday was our last day of library time. It has been a great experience all summer. We hit up the Plano library this summer and I think it was a good choice! We had lots of fun with all our friends. We will miss them all! I am sure we will all get together again.

Here are Madison and Kinsley taking a picture after library time. Maggie was wanting nothing to do with it.



We have had such a great summer. I am sure that this summer will sure go down in the books as fun!

1 comment:

  1. You guys have really figured out how to seize the day this summer!

    ReplyDelete