Sunday, August 1, 2010

WEEK SEVEN - QUICK AND FAST

We started off the week by going swimming with our friends Jenny and Will and they came over and played that afternoon. Maggie has really learned how to navigate the pool. She has been so brave and I am so happy. I have to watch her very close, so she won't go in by herself.

On Tuesday we headed out shopping with my friend from work Nichole and her daughter Anderson. We hit up Kid to Kid and our favorite cheep Mexican restaurant, El Chico. Maggie didn't do the best job, but mommy sure enjoyed her time and loved lunch.

Wednesday we hit up the duck pond. I was so worried Maggie was going to take a dive into the water. She would get so close. I just knew I was going to have to go in after her, and it freaked me out. I couldn't sleep that next night worried so much about it. After the duck pond, we headed out to the mall for a chance to play at the play park. Maggie just wanted to play on the couches.









On Thursday and Friday I had to go on my team leader retreat, so Maggie spent some time with her cousins and aunts. She had lots of fun. I did as well.

On Friday Jack's parents came in town for the weekend. We had lots of fun with Nana and Gandy. We love when they come to visit!

Dining on Hibachi! Maggie had McDonald's and was not happy with the fire!


We did make it to the lake on Sunday. It was so much fun. Maggie had no problems wearing her life vest.

It's winding down for me. I am very sad. We are making the most of our time together.

1 comment: