Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BUSY LAST FEW DAYS

Wow, I can't believe this week has already started to fly by. I am in denial about it. I am really not ready to head back to work. This time last year I was having to really get mentally ready and leave a baby behind. I guess this year it will be much easier. I am very blessed to be a teacher and have this time off. It really stinks that I get so use to being at home and enjoying my fun little girl. Then, I have to head back to work. I guess it is better for me and for her that I head back. She is tired of running around with me, and my wallet is really taking a hit.

The last few days Maggie and I have gotten a lot done. We hit the mall yesterday and returned a few things, ate lunch at the food court, went to Hobby Lobby for all of the big after Christmas sales, and made our way to the store. We had a lot of fun. So much fun, Maggie choose not to take her afternoon nap. Poor Mommy!!!!

We went to our friends house for pizza and play time later that evening. We go to Jenny and Justin's at least once a week or they come to our house. For the first time we really got to laugh and have a good time. Maggie and Will discovered each other. It was so much fun to watch them interact. We got a new camera as well, so here are a few pictures from our new camera. We still have a lot to learn about it.

Maggie and Will kept putting their hands in each others mouths.


Playing with Will's new Alphabet train.


Today, we ventured to Chick Fl'A with our friends, Target, and to Aunt Amy's house. We got a lot done on our shopping list and made it out with another Christmas present for Maggie. This girl really has so much. I am just at a loss for what to do with it all. We ended on a good note today with Maggie taking a nice 2 hour nap! I was very excited we got both in today. I got a lot done. I even cleaned out the fridge and scrubbed it! (Crazy, I know.)

We ended the night with some snow. It was nice to have a chance to play in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment