Monday, December 21, 2009

DAY 1 OF MOMMY'S BREAK!

Maggie went to have her picture made with Santa tonight. Let’s just say she was not a fan of Santa. We did our annual cousin picture, and then I was going to have Maggie by herself. After the traumatic experience of the cousin picture, I wasn’t even going to try an individual picture. In Maggie’s defense, we had met my friends in South Lake today to do a little shopping. She only had two 30 minute naps. I am going to go with that is why she didn’t do so well. Anyhow, I think the picture turned out okay. We took a ton, so this is the better of the four. We have lots to do this week, and can’t wait to celebrate Maggie’s 2nd Christmas! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you posted something! I need to see lots of Christmas pictures of the cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete