Thursday, November 15, 2012

THANKFUL- DAY 15

Today I am thankful to have made it another day! It hasn't been the best day, but it's a day.

Woke up this morning with cramps around 3:30. Thought it might be contractions, but was put on the monitor to discover they were not. Still having the mystery cramps tonight.

Today has been a hard day. I think reality has set in, and I know this little girl could come at any time. Still praying she bakes a little longer.

Again, Jack and I can't say thank you enough! It's been a trying last few days, but we are managing.

If you have any thoughts on the mystery cramps, open for suggestions!!

Happy almost Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Just be strong. Love hearing your updates, good luck on everything. Hope all keeps going well for your family. And on the name thing...if we had a girl I really wanted to name her Nolyn or Nolan. It may be more of a boys name, but I just love the name. I am 100% sure we are not having more, so you can have the name if you are in need! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete