Wednesday, November 7, 2012

THANKFUL - DAY 7

Today I am very thankful for some college friends that call or text me on a daily basis. I don't know what I would do without Sarah and Janet. They have really been part of my daily routine, and help make my days not seem so long. Sarah lives in Chicago, and Janet works part time, so for them to take the time to call me makes me feel good. I will forever be thankful for their daily chats.
This is a picture of us a few years ago before Sarah left to head to her first big move out to California. We were very sad to see her leave. Now, she is a little closer to home in Chicago, but still so far away. Can't wait until I can go visit her. Thanks girls for taking care of me! You are two of the many that I am thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment