Friday, November 30, 2012

THANKFUL- DAY 30

Wow, thirty days of blogging for me! That might just be a record. I have actually grown attached to my new journey. We will see how long I can keep it up. No promises made.

Now, I am winding down my 30 days of thankfulness. When I started this journey I never imagined I would be where I am today. I was home on bed rest and trying to look for ways to be happy about it. I was wavering on depression, and thought that finding the positives in bed rest would help. Never did I imagine I would have a two week old by the time I wrapped up this post.

Today marks the end of my 30 days. I I feel that I accomplished something big in this process and I can only hope I will continue to live through what I have already started. I have found it is something that helps my sanity and keeps me positive about our current situation.

My last bit of thankfulness is for my faith. I do believe they without my faith I wouldn't have the attitude that I have been blessed with. Now, I still cry at times and want to have a three year old meltdown, but I have to realize that it's not solving my problems. Believing that God had been kind to me and has blessed me with challenges in life only makes me stronger. I will never no why my life goes the directions it goes, but through my faith I can believe it had a purpose.

Everyday I put my faith first and know that my family is in great hands. God brought me a wonderful husband and two beautiful daughters that will forever keep me on my toes. God has provided me a life that is truly amazing and at times hard, However, it is him who I believe knows my destiny.

Today, I am blessed. I know that tomorrow I will be just as blessed if not more.

No comments:

Post a Comment