Wednesday, November 28, 2012

THANKFUL- DAY 28

Today I am thankful for an organization that has been a huge part if my life. I'm thankful for my sorority that I joined in the Fall of 1996. Zeta Tau Alpha has been an organization that gave me some of my best friends.

In college I was introduced to an instant group of girls that mean the world to me. When you pledge an organization like Zeta, you are told from the beginning how you have made friends for a lifetime. As a freshman you don't understand that meaning, but as college goes on you begin to understand.

Through this journey with Mary I have had the support of so many of my pledge sisters and other sisters who have fought this battle as well. Just hearing their stories has made this journey easy. I'm blessed to have the encouragement and understanding of so many. I'm also blessed for just the support of my sisters. The many inbox messages and post mean the world to me.

Thankful doesn't do enough when you say Zeta is for life!

ZLAM!




No comments:

Post a Comment