Friday, November 9, 2012

THANKFUL - DAY 9

Have you ever had one of those friends that you meet and just know you will be friends for a long time? On Day 9 I am very thankful for this person.

When I was officially put on bed rest she jumped into action and has been there for me and my family from the start. She never questions anything and offers up so much help.

I'm also very blessed because our children have grown so close together. We often joke that they think they are part of the same family! Just like me, Maggie is blessed to have a great "buddy," Will in her life.

Again, Jenny has made this experience better. She takes care of me, has cooked for our family, and calls me daily to check on me! I just don't even know how I'll return the favor!

Thankful and blessed for my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment