Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BAD WIFE AND DAUGHTER

May I start by saying that I am not really what the title says. I didn't get on and blog something to my husband or my dad, due to a very busy day. We started our morning off bright and early with breakfast at the Original House of Pancakes. It was very delicious. Jack came home and mowed the yard, while Maggie and I played. I was then headed out the door to the grocery store, but decided a nap for all of us was needed. It was very nice. After we gave daddy his present, we headed out to the lake for some family fun and to celebrate four great dads! It was a very fun day. Maggie did great again in the water, I think the boys talked politics and religion until they were crazy, and we shut down Lake Lewisville for the weekend! All in all it was a great day. I am very blessed to have a wonderful husband who has been an amazing father, a great dad, and four brother in-laws that I think are great too!

I also want to take the time to remember my brother Allen for the amazing father that he was. He will forever be loved by so many of us. We know you would have made Fathers day even better!

So, a happy late Fathers Day to everyone out there!

Here are some great pics of all of the wonderful men in my life!

My husband in our sweet baby girl - Maggie




My father - Captain Dewey




The Martin Boys - Jack, Mr. T, and Thomas (post wedding action)



My brother Allen - You will forever be in our hearts! We love you!



My brother in-laws:

Bobby - The Coutu family



Chris - The McHale family




Chad - The "outlaw pic" - Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment