Friday, June 12, 2009

A TRIP TO BANKSTON HONDA AND A NIGHT OF EATING CHEESE




Today was a very busy day. Maggie was awake very early this morning. I can't complain though, she went back to sleep for a two hour nap. I should have slept, but I didn't. Lesson learned. After Maggie got up we went to visit daddy at his fundraising event. Maggie was very shy at first, but after crying on daddy's shoulder and a bottle she started to warm up. It was very cute. Everyone was very friendly and nice. I got to eat while everyone held her. It was nice to pass her around. We had lots of fun meething Jack's coworkers. I feel very sorry for them. They do a great job, like everyone always does, of putting up with his humor! They just kept saying they were sorry to me. I can't be upset, I knew what I was getting!!!

After our fun afternoon there, we went by Amy's house for a visit. Maggie felt very at home and got some good cousin loving. It was fun just to hang out. We then made it home and all took naps! It was so peaceful.

We went out for dinner tonight. While at dinner we tried a new food. Mac and Cheese! Yes, cheese. Maggie loved it. I have pictures to prove it. Hopefully, she won't be like her mom. So, the chicken and gravy last night and the Mac and Cheese tonight are both winners. We are well on our way to being very healthy!






So,for our first week we have been successful. We are looking forward to a wonderful summer. Hopefully, we have a rain free weekend and can head out to the lake.

1 comment:

  1. she is too cute! George got excited when he saw her picture on the computer screen.

    ReplyDelete