Monday, June 29, 2009

HAPPY 8TH MONTH BIRTHDAY!



Happy Birthday to my sweet little girl. It is hard to believe how much time has gone by. Back in October it seemed like we would never get to this point. I can remember those long nights of feeding and pumping and and changing lots of diapers. It all seemed like it had no end. Well, we have come so far. Maggie is crawling, pulling up and standing on her own. We still have lots of dirty diapers, but we are holding a bottle on our own. I love this little girl with all of my heart, and can't wait to experience all the fun things in life. Here are a few pics of my cute little girl, but please check out smugmug for a lot more pics. www.jackash.smugmug.com


Maggie standing on her own. Something new we started today.



My husband and his crazy things! We had to take this pic when she was a few days old, and now we have this pic again. I hope she doesn't have a bad dream tonight!!!



P.S. - My favorite holiday is this weekend, so I can't wait to celebrate!!! Happy and Safe 4th!

3 comments:

  1. So cute, and it does go by so fast!!! I miss having a baby in our house! Have a great weekend and first 4th with Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonder how long maggie will let yall keep taking pics of her and jack in the wrestling masks?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 8 months! She's such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete