Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Birthday Fun


Day 2 has arrived and guess what? We survived! It was a great day. Maggie babbled for about 45 min. yesterday morning until I finally went in and got her. She had a big smile on her face, so I knew it was going to be a great day! We played around for a bit and then Stacy and Michael stopped by. We hung out and played, then we headed out to lunch. It was a big adventure. Maggie slept while we ate, and Michael only wanted to eat corn! I have never seen a kid only want to eat a vegetable. It is a good vegetable! We finally left our friends and ventured to Hobby Lobby for my sisters birthday gift. I just love that store. Maggie did so good in the shopping cart. I can't believe that she is big enough to sit in there. We finished up at Hobby Lobby, ran by the grocery store and then made our way back home. Daddy came home early, so that was a nice treat.

After Maggie took her hour and a half nap, we headed over to Lori's house for some birthday fun. The kids all played outside, and Maggie was so excited to see all her cousins. I think it made her happy to be there with all of them. She really misses them. We will have to make sure we spend more time with them this summer. It was a really good night. We had a yummy meal, cake and some ice cream to top it all off! I just love any reason to celebrate!

So day 2 is behind us and we have a busy day ahead of us today. I can't wait to see our friends from school as we venture off to the library! Keep checking back for our newest adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Glad to be able to read about your summer fun! Maggie is so darn precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading about your summer! Give that precious baby girl a big hug from her aunt amy!

    ReplyDelete