Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not much to report

There will be no pics for this post. I have really tried hard to take a pic of Mags everyday this summer, but like most things, I have failed. We really haven't had much going on the past two days. We went to the mall with Stacy and Michael yesterday and did some shopping. I got Maggie a new onseie and that was about it. Maggie was successful in feeding herself on the way to the mall. It was wonderful. We are slowly learning how to feed ourselves. I thought it would never get here.

Maggie has started a new feeding plan. We have our morning bottle, some oatmeal and a fruit for breakfast. After that we have a late morning bottle followed by our nap. When we wake up we have our lunch of a fruit and veggie. Later in the afternoon we have a much smaller bottle, and a late afternoon nap. We then have our meat and veggie with dinner, our bath (because we make such a mess), kisses from daddy and our final bottle for the night. All in all it seems to be going good. The only thing I question is, could this be waking her up earlier because she is so hungry? She has woken up earlier and earlier each day. I just don't know what to do. Should I add more into the day with her feeding, or what? I am just so confused.


As for today, we have not done much. Mommy is really tired today and didn't feel like doing anything. Maybe I will go get a snow cone!

1 comment:

  1. i have been wanting a snow cone too...have to find a place to get one! as for the feeding thing...argh, who knows with these kiddos? Z is an earlier riser too. Could you give Mags a bigger bottle at night?

    ReplyDelete