Wednesday, June 24, 2009

DOES MONEY GROW ON TREES?

If any one knows about this please let me know! I keep finding so many cute things for Maggie and I want to buy them all for her. Now, I want to get her a pillowcase dress, and I just can't bring myself to spend $20.00 on it. She grows so fast, so she won't get to wear it for long, but it is just so cute. If you have a little girl check them out on Etsy.com. I am sure they have them everywhere, but this sight has so many.




I even watched a video on YouTube today to try and make one. I guess I have to own a sewing machine to make one, and know how to use it. That could be my summer project! When will I find the time?


We have had a very slow week. We made it out to lunch with my friend Teresa from junior high and high school, and then while I went to the dentist she got to babysit for me. Maggie and Teresa bonded well. I think Teresa is ready to be a mom! She would laugh at me.

Maggie and her babysitter Teresa - she had so much fun


Maggie found the reading material. She is already reading on a level 2!



Jack came home yesterday and we went to the pool for an hour. Maggie just had so much fun. I got to hear all of the gossip of the neighborhood! I love being nosey!

Today was our library day. We were in the middle of the activity and I started to smell something funny. Guess What? It was my kid! I had to leave and go change her. It was so fun!

We don't have much else planned this week. We are headed back out to the lake on Sunday to celebrate my nieces birthday. It should be lots of fun!

An added bonus picture. Maggie is into everything these days. She found the stash of diapers! She just smiled at me.



P.S. - It is very hot here! I am not looking forward to the rest of the summer.

2 comments:

  1. she is too cute, ash! And I think you should splurge on the $20 dres...perhaps for some 9 month pics or something! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. get the dress! it's adorable! I regret not getting more cute outfits for Evie!

    ReplyDelete