Friday, June 12, 2009

A VERY SLOW DAY

I will have to add my picture for the day later. I really didn't capture a lot yesterday. Maggie and I started off the day on a good note. With it very rainy and cloudy yesterday we didn't have much to do. We got ready and headed out the door with our friends Stacy and Michael to the mall. It is always an adventure with two kids. We walked around, went to the play area and then ventured into the Cheesecake Factory. I haven't been there in years. It was very tasty. It was a lot of fun, and got us out for a few hours. Maggie fell asleep on the drive home so I fed her, and put her back to bed. It was a great nap for her.

Jack came home a little after 3, so I took advantage and headed out to Target. Man, I could get lost in that store. I had to buy meats for Maggie. Who knew they made meats for 7 month olds to eat. I didn't. I was told I needed to start serving her these things. So, I bought a whole lot. I was gone for over an hour and Jack was very surprised by how long I took. You forget when your out how easy it is to do things without an attachment. I love her, but it is nice to run an errand without her. I did miss her though.

Stacy and Michael ventured over for dinner. Michael was very happy to see Jack. I can't tell you a kid yet that doesn't like him. While we were at the mall he asked for Jack. I don't get it. Maybe it is the easy name!



Other than that we really didn't do much. Day 2 of the Wii active was a challenge. The lunges are going to kill me. We are off today, so I hope to give my legs a rest. The stairs here at home don't make things any easier.

I can't wait to share with everyone the pics of Maggie eating cheese! Yes, I said cheese. I will tell you all about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment