Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wii Wednesday

I have to start by saying that the title has nothing to do with Maggie other than the fact that she went with me to buy my new Wii active. Or, I guess you could say that because of having her I am now working out! Well, okay so not true. I only gained 18 pounds because of her, and lost that right away. Now, I am having to work on myself and my bad habits. Any how, I went yesterday and bought my Wii active! I am so excited about it. I tried it out last night and really enjoyed it. I did hate working out in front of Jack (don't ask me why,) but it was a really good workout. I hurt today. I have another day of training and then a day of rest. I will keep you posted on what happens.

Okay,on to our fun Wednesday adventures. We did a lot yesterday. Maggie slept until 8:30. It was great. It allowed me to wake up and get in the shower. I got her up and finished getting ready. It was so nice. We then headed out the door to meet up with some friends I work with at the library. It was so much fun. The theme for the week was down on the farm. We sang songs, played with toys and read a story together. It was a neat program and we can't wait to go back next Wednesday. After the library we walked over to lunch where Maggie slept through the whole thing. I just love that she still sleeps in her carrier. What will I do when she doesn't fit? After lunch we said good bye and headed to Sams. Why is it that I manage to spend so much money there? We bought the necessities, diaper, wipes, and food. I also managed to get her another life jacket, and an outfit. Man, summer will add up fast.

Overall the lesson that I have figured out is that Maggie has her best days when we are on the go. So, if anyone has any ideas on "free" things for us to do around town please let me know. We have several weeks ahead of us, so we need lots to do.

To wrap up our day we had to clean out our closet to get ready to duck and cover. We were under a huge tornado watch and the sirens kept going off. It made for a fun end to our day. Needless to say we didn't end up in the closet, and we lucked out and didn't get any damage.

Maggie and I have nothing planned for today, so we will see what we come up with! Off to get ready for the day.




Here is the picture of all the kids we met up with yesterday. Six of us were pregnant at school this year. We all had our babies pretty close together. One girl and I share the same delivery date. It has been so fun watching the kids grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment